In these Terms, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ means SuperCycle Incorporated.
3. When you register and activate your account, you will be required to create a username and password. You are responsible for keeping this user name and password secure and are responsible for all use and activity carried out under this username.
4. To create an account, you must possess the legal right and ability to enter into a legally binding agreement with us and agree and warrant to use the website in accordance with these Terms.
Registration fees and donations
7. We may disclose that information to third parties that help us deliver our services (including THRF, information technology suppliers, professional services providers, communication suppliers and our sponsors) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide all of our services to you.
8. By providing your personal information to us, you consent to the collection, use,
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
9. The information on our website is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, to the extent permitted by law, we make no warranty regarding the information on this website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this website.
10. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
11. Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
Intellectual property rights
12. Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this website (Content).
13. Your use of this website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the Content. However, we do grant you a licence to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in these Terms and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third-party licensors.
14. All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
No commercial use
15. This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products or services contained within this website. You may not use this website, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website.
Warranties and disclaimers
16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no warranties or representations about this website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
17. We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you or any party on any Content posted on this website. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent advice before acting or relying on any Content which appears on this website.
18. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
19. You may at any time, for any reason, close your user account.
20. We may refuse to create a user account for you, or close your user account and terminate, suspend or modify your access to this website and/or any related services without giving any prior notice to you at our discretion.
Jurisdiction and governing law
21. Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of South Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in South Australia.