Mercer SuperCycle – Experience a ride like no other.
Mercer SuperCycle is a five star fully supported multi-day and multi-distance cycling tour through regional South Australia.
The ride is peloton-structured and team-based taking you through some of the most picturesque regions of rural South Australia while giving you the chance to raise money to help support cancer patients and their families from regional SA.
“Challenging”, “Amazing”, “Unique” and “Rewarding” are just a few of the ways SuperCyclists have described the Mercer SuperCycle adventure. When you sign up for Mercer SuperCycle you’re signing up for a truly memorable experience!
As part of Mercer SuperCycle you will:
- experience an amazing holiday with a great group of people;
- ride in a safe but exciting peloton environment;
- enjoy some of Australia’s most scenic outback;
- improve your health & fitness while training for the challenge;
- visit and feel a part of welcoming local rural communities;
- and be helping to provide an easier path for people in their battle with cancer by raising funds for rural cancer patient accommodation in Adelaide.
What are the ride options?
Choose your distance: 150kms a day (150 Club), 100kms a day (100 Club)
Choose your days: Select the number of days (2, 4 or 7) you wish to participate commencing Saturday 28th March 2020.
Find out more about the ride options here.
What are we fundraising for?
Mercer SuperCycle has partnered with SA-based charity The Hospital Research Foundation for the last six years. Together, we are raising much-needed funds to build family-style accommodation in Adelaide for country cancer patients as part of project called Under Our Roof. Find out more about this important cause here.
What is the route?
This year we are touring some of South Australia’s famous wine regions, travelling from Adelaide > Clare > Rowland Flat (Barossa Valley) > Hahndorf (Adelaide Hills) > McLaren Vale > Adelaide
View the detailed route here.
What is Mercer?
Mercer is our proud Naming Sponsor and has been a valuable supporter of the event since 2013. Read more about them on the Sponsors page.